Thank you for visiting the Haemochromatosis Australia web site.
This site does not collect personal information about users except as out-lined below or you choose to provide information to us (see below).
Personally Provided Information
Information Automatically Collected and Stored
When you browse through any Web site on the Internet, certain information can be collected by the owner of the site. We automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
- The name of the domain or IP address you use to access the Internet.
- The date and time of your visit.
- The pages you visit on our web-site.
- The address of the Web site you came from when you arrived at our site.
- The keywords you may have entered into your search engine.
- The type and version of the browser used.
- The Operating system being used and the resolution of the monitor.
- We use this information for statistical purposes and to help make our site more useful to you, our visitor.
Unless it is specifically stated otherwise, no additional personal information will be collected.