Haemochromatosis Australia Facebook House Rules
Haemochromatosis Australia encourages and supports online dialogue and welcomes Facebook fans and posts. While we welcome open conversations and the sharing of relevant experiences, it is recommended that participants be familiar with the following House Rules.
We reserve the right to remove comments or discussion posts that are contravene the House Rules.
People who continually make comments which reduce the enjoyment of other visitors may be removed as fans. In particular, we may remove comments which:
• Are considered disruptive, offensive, provocative, or attacking others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable in any way.
• Contain swear words or language that is likely to offend.
• Condone or encourage unlawful activity, including endangering the safety or well-being of others, or breach copyright, cause defamation or contempt of court.
• Are covert marketing or public relations messages for products and/or services that are not related to Haemochromatosis Australia.
• Include personal contact details of anyone.
• Are considered ‘spam’ (ie posts containing the same message posted multiple times).
• Are repeatedly off-topic for the Haemochromatosis Australia Facebook page.
• Misrepresent information about Haemochromatosis Australia in any way
• Representation or speaking on behalf of Haemochromatosis Australia without authority to do so
Please note that repeated posting of personal or offensive comments about individual Facebook users or people associated with Haemochromatosis Australia may be considered harassment. We reserve the right to remove such messages and take action against those responsible.
By commenting on this Facebook page, you are indicating that you have read, understand and agree to abide by the above House Rules.
Reviewed 22 January 2019