Haemochromatosis Australia has published its annual report for the year ending 30 June 2017.
The report includes information on:
• President’s annual report
• Finance and membership
• Our support activities for people with haemochromatosis
• Our resources for health professionals
• Our activities raising awareness in the community
• Professional engagement and research
We recommend our members and supporters take a few minutes to download and read the report which gives a great insight into our activities and achievements over the past twelve months.